Hello, I am OSENI, Islamiat Arinola be-inspired. I attended a programme not too long ago where I got to learn how to write a professional and good CV to attract employers.
Here are the few things I learnt:
1. When writing a CV include skills that are relevant to your job.
2. Use a professional email like email@example.com not firstname.lastname@example.org
3. For the Educational background it is advisable to start from the most recent one.
4. It is advisable that your CV should not be more than a page.
5. Please note, Use EXPERIENCE and not JOB EXPERIENCE.
6. Concerning your experience include relevant experiences both paid and unpaid.
7. Here’s a template you can use
8. Check out more professional templates via this link https://www.visualcv.com/
I am Oseni Islamiat Arinola known as Arinola be-inspired. I am a student of Biochemistry of the University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Kwara State, Nigeria. I am a student parliamentarian, writer, public speaker,serial Volunteer, Blogger and Host at Be Inspired with Arinola. I am passionate about helping others and I am always ready to inspire others while I get inspired as well. It’s all about inspiration.